Digital Marketing Master Class
4 CE Hours
What to Expect
Why You Can't Miss This Course
4 CE Credits
4 CE Credits
Master Class Curriculum
This master class is designed to deliver the education needed to become an expert in your craft and is paced with your busy schedule in mind. Happy Learning!
Module 1: How Dentists Get Found and Chosen in the Local Google Map
- Discover how to find your Google Business Profile, access it, and ongoing DIY tactics for optimizing it
- Understand how people are using social media to find dental practices
- Know about the 3 areas Google looks at when ranking your business profile in search
- Learn how to create an actionable plan to rank higher for the search terms of your choice
Module 2: Using TikTok and Instagram Reels to Stay Relevant on Social Media
- Learn the ingredients of an eye-catching and intriguing dental video that will stop people scroll
- Receive 10 examples of easy videos that you can start creating this week!
- Learn how to come up with video ideas on your own - without having to dance!
Module 3: Growing Your Practice Through Local Social Media Influencers and
- Understand why influencer marketing can build new patient trust more than any other marketing strategy.
- Develop a game plan to approach a local business about a collaborative social media giveaway
- Learn how to approach an influential patient who can help promote your practice (templated contract included)
Module 4: How AI Technology is Changing the Future of Dental Content Marketing
- Understand the basics of ChatGPT and Midjourney and how they can be leveraged in dental marketing
- Learn how to create engaging, keyword-optimized content using ChatGPT for your dental website and social media
- Discover the strategies to blend human creativity and AI capabilities for an effective marketing approach
- Gain insight into the future trends of AI in dental marketing and how to stay ahead of the curve
Released: August 28, 2023
Expires: August 28, 2026
AGD Subject Code: 550
CE: 1 CE Credit per Module
Catapult Education designates this continuing education activity for 1 credit
“My Social Practice’s lectures are as current, informative, and ‘action-driven’ as they are fun and entertaining.”
– GREGORY B. ANDERSON, CROWN COUNCIL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Catapult Education, LLC is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Approved PACE Program Provider. FAGD/MAGD Credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. 6/1/20 to 5/31/24. Provider ID 306446.
Cancellation/Refund: Your registration cannot be cancelled, and no refunds will be offered for this activity.
Say NO to boring CE.
Enter your email below 👇