Salt Lake City, UT
My Social Practice
Blake Hadley is a Founder and President of My Social Practice. He has won a number of national and international awards in art direction, advertising, and creative marketing strategy. He is passionate about helping dental practices use out-of-the-box thinking to create stories that spread on social media. Over the past 10+ years at My Social Practice, he has spoken to dental audiences all over the country and has helped thousands of practices thrive on social media. Blake lives in Salt Lake City, Utah with his wife and 3 kids.
Blake Hadley is an accomplished speaker available to speak at your event for half-day, full-day and multi-day lectures, custom courses, and hands-on workshops.
Grow Your Practice Using Social Media
Progressive practices use social media marketing to attract new patients, raise top-of-mind awareness and referrals, decrease attrition, increase case acceptance, and strengthen patient relationships. But effective social media isn’t something you “have”—it’s something that you “do”! Remarkable, share-worthy social media content helps your complete digital marketing strategy—including reputation management. Social media is no longer an adjunct to some other marketing plan. So how do you navigate and benefit from this dynamic environment with the limited time and resources you have to spend on marketing?
- Start creating content that helps new patients find you.
- Learn why boosting and targeting Facebook posts is so important for success.
- Become consistent using ideas that don’t take too much time or budget.
10 Tips For Growing Your Practice’s Instagram Following
Instagram is the world’s fastest growing social network with over 1 billion monthly active users! A recent study also shows that 72% of people surveyed said they have purchased a product or service that they saw on the app! Learn how to use this powerful marketing tool effectively to grow your dental practice.
- Learn simple content strategies that will increase the engagement on your posts and stories.
- Understand the Instagram algorithm in order to reach more potential patients.
- Be up-to-date with the latest features that Instagram is constantly releasing.
- Learn how to work with Instagram influencers who will help build your reputation FOR YOU.
Help New Patients Find YOU Through Social Media
There are widely held misperceptions in dentistry about how social media marketing really works in helping dental practices grow. Come learn what effective social media marketing is, and isn’t, for a dental practice. Digital marketing is no longer about turning strangers into new patients. It’s about turning existing patients and fans into advocates for your practice. And successful social media marketing always starts inside the practice, not online. Learn how to easily become effective, starting today.
- Learn from examples and case studies you’ll use immediately to grow your own practice.
- Evaluate your online footprint, and set goals for better managing your reputation through social media.
- Start creating the kinds of posts that raise top-of-mind awareness for your practice.
Bouncing Back From The Pandemic Using Social Media & The Principles of Persuasion
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the attitudes and behaviors of patients. New habits revolving around digital experiences have become the new normal. NOW is the time for an effective social media strategy that will persuade patients to schedule appointments.
- Understand the 7 Principles of Persuasion and learn how to use them in your social media posts.
- Learn out-of-the-box, creative action items that you can do NOW on social media to attract new patients!
- Be prepared to communicate with patients the way they want to in a digital age.
How Do People Choose You? The Secrets of Google Reviews
If you want to stand out from competing dental practices in your area, you'll need to understand the significance of Google reviews. Having a steady stream of 5-star Google reviews translates to increased phone calls and more potential patients. Today, more than ever, consumers are making decisions based upon the reviews of trusted sources. Google happens to be one of the most trusted online reviews sources on the Internet. In this course you’ll learn how to create an actionable plan to acquire more than 100 Google reviews in the next 90 days.
- Learn why Google reviews are SO important!
- Find out the main obstacles in collecting Google reviews and how to overcome them
- Learn simple techniques for aquiring Google reviews, that are actually quite simple
- Understand how to put together an actionable plan and how get your team involved
How Do People Find You? The Secrets of Google My Business
If you're serious about being found by potential new patients, you'll want to understand how to optimize your Google My Business (GMB) account. Why Google My Business? Because the details of your practice’s GMB account are highly visible in online search results. Your GMB details appear on Google Maps, which is the main way potential patients find and investigate your practice. Understanding how to optimize your GMB account should be the primary activity of your marketing efforts. This course cover all the tips and tricks for optimization.
- Learn what a Google My Business account is and how are they created
- Understand why Google My Business is so important in attracting new patients
- Learn how to find your GMB account, access it and begin optimizing
- Discover ongoing tactics for increasing optimization
Drag to resize
Recent & Upcoming Courses
Ready to get started?
Enter your email for exciting offers from our partners, cutting-edge course offerings, and so much more.
Say NO to boring CE.
Want to stay in the loop about CE courses available to you for free?
Enter your email below 👇
Enter your email below 👇