COVID-19 Now and Beyond
The New Norm
CE Quiz available after the Program Evaluation is completed
General Dentist, Dental Hygienist, Dental AssistantAudience
1 CE CreditCredits
April 16, 2020Released
Oct. 16, 2021Expires
Watch On-Demand Now
This course is designed for the entire team to be on THE SAME PAGE and develop strategies going forth, to not only safeguard your safety, but equally your patients. Per the CDC and OSHA, we are at the highest range for risk, so let us get on the same page and move forward.
- Learn the new key questions you must be asking your patients before they come in
- Understand why you MUST be thinking COVID-19 testing and I will show you how!
- Identify the step by step protocol for a safe patient visit
- Learn why aerosol is the new bad word in our world and how can we practice in the future
- Course Fee: Free
- Credits: Catapult Education, LLC designates this continuing education activity for 1 credit
- Method: Self-Instructional
- Audience: General Dentist, Dental Hygienist, Dental Assistant
- AGD Subject Code: 130, 550
Meet the instructor
Dr. Lou Graham, DDS
Dr. Lou Graham is an internationally recognized lecturer extensively involved in continuing education for dental professionals. His lectures focus on incorporating current clinical advancements through “conservative dentistry.”
He emphasizes the same concepts he practices: dental health diagnosis, treatment plans for medically compromised patients, conservative treatment, cosmetic dentistry, and customized approaches to periodontal care, implants and laser dentistry.
Dr. Graham is the founder of the Catapult Group, a continuing education company whose philosophy and programs use contemporary, interactive formats to integrate time-proven conservative dentistry with 21st century materials and techniques. Dr. Graham is a published author in many leading national and international dental journals.
Catapult Education, LLC is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Approved PACE Program Provider. FAGD/MAGD Credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. 6/1/16 to 5/31/20. Provider ID 306446.
Say NO to boring CE.
Want to stay in the loop about live and on-demand CE courses available to you?
Enter your email below 👇
Enter your email below 👇