Advancing Aligner Treatments with MOP and HFV
1 CE CreditCredits
Sept 10, 2019Released
Sept 10, 2022Expires
Watch On-Demand Now
In this 1-hour video, Dr. Moshiri discusses the benefits of incorporating MOP and HFV into challenging aligner cases.
- Learn the science behind micro-osteoperforation (MOP) and high frequency vibration (HFV)
- Learn how to integrate MOP and HFV into your aligner cases to increase predictability
- Discuss MOP and HFV cases results, focusing on deep bite treatment
- Course Fee: Free
- Credits: Catapult Education designates this continuing education activity for 1 credit
- Method: Self-Instructional
- Audience: Orthodontists
- AGD Subject Code: 370
Meet the instructor
Mazyar Moshiri, DMD
Dr. Mazyar Moshiri is an Invisalign© Elite Provider at his private practice in St. Louis, Missouri. A featured speaker in Ask the Expert webinars, he is a lead educator for Class II and Deep Bite solutions. As an Assistant Clinical Professor at the Saint Louis University Center for Advanced Dental Education, Dr. Moshiri lectures and provides clinical oversight on Invisalign treatment. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, and Fellow of the American College of Dentists.
Catapult Education, LLC is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Approved PACE Program Provider. FAGD/MAGD Credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. 6/1/20 to 5/31/24. Provider ID 306446.