Improving Case Acceptance for Dental Implants
General Dentist, Dental Hygienist, Dental AssistantAudience
1 CE CreditCredits
March 8, 2017Released
March 8, 2020Re-Released
March 8, 2023Expires
Watch On-Demand Now
This webinar is designed for dentists who are placing implants and want to improve patient case acceptance for dental implant treatments. The program will introduce a system for successful, stress-free case presentations. Dr. Amstadt will share a specific formula for handling the patient from the initial phone call through the day of treatment. Group participation is encouraged as these principles are applicable to all members of your staff.
- How staff training and organization is key to successful presentations
- How to convert inquiries into appointments
- Learn to identify patients with high dental needs
- Discover the patient’s emotional handicaps and motivations caused by dental disease
- How to conduct a relaxed, stress free case presentation
- Discover the concept of “BUDGET” and how to discuss finances
- Course Fee: Free
- Credits: Catapult Education designates this continuing education activity for 1 credit
- Method: Self-Instructional
- Audience: General Dentist, Dental Hygienist, Dental Assistant
- AGD Subject Code: 550, 690
Meet the instructor
James Amstadt, DDS
Dr. James Amstadt is a graduate of the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry class of ‘79. Dr. Amstadt built his first general dentistry practice, which grew to 3 doctors and 23 employees. After selling the practice, he went on to establish a highly successful implant surgery and prosthodontics center, placing over 300 implants a year. Currently, Dr. Amstadt trains dentists on how to incorporate complex dentistry and implant services into their practice. He enjoys speaking and lecturing on implant dentistry, as well as a wide range of topics including, but not limited to, complex dentistry, marketing, and building an implant practice.
Catapult Education, LLC is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Approved PACE Program Provider. FAGD/MAGD Credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. 6/1/20 to 5/31/24. Provider ID 306446.