Designing Software That Meets Dental Professionals’ Needs
0.5 CE CreditCredits
December 1, 2022Released
December 1, 2025Expires
Dental practices use multiple imaging modalities daily, and different systems produce data in various file formats, often requiring information to be stored in a particular software platform. This siloed approach to clinical image management can lead to challenges with efficiently using data for diagnosis, treatment planning, and patient education. However, practices and patients can benefit from implementation of a connected system that stores all patient radiography, photography, and 3D data sets in 1 platform that offers customization, efficiency, and flexibility.
- Understand the current landscape for clinical image management and its shortcomings due to multiple siloed image capture, storage, and viewing platforms
- Learn how dental practices can benefit from having a central hub for all sources of clinical radiography and photography
- Understand the efficiencies of connecting all imaging technologies to a central platform that can be a hub for communications and data.
- Learn about the benefits of customization in image management and presentation.
- Understand how advanced software can automate laborious tasks, enhance practice efficiency, and improve patient understanding of treatment proposals
- Course Fee: Free
- Credits: Catapult Education designates this continuing education activity for 0.5 credit
- Method: Self-Instructional
- Audience: General Dentist
- AGD Subject Code: 010, 250
Meet the Author
Parag R. Kachalia, DDS
Parag R. Kachalia, DDS, is the chief clinical officer for the Settle Study Club. He lectures internationally in the areas of technology, restorative dentistry, and the elevated patient experience. He also maintains a private practice is San Ramon, California.
Catapult Education, LLC is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Approved PACE Program Provider. FAGD/MAGD Credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. 6/1/20 to 5/31/24. Provider ID 306446.
Catapult Education did not receive commercial funding for this activity. Dr. Parag Kachalia received an honorarium from Dexis for this activity. Catapult Education delivers clinically relevant continuing dental education programs which address the needs and preferences of our audience and provides them with the knowledge and confidence to integrate new techniques, practice management and treatment options into their respective practices. Catapult Education is committed to ensuring the content quality, objectivity and scientific integrity of all continuing education courses. Instructors are advised to support clinical recommendations with scientific research-supported data whenever possible and to disclose any conflict of interest between them and any corporate organization offering financial support or grant monies for this CE activity. Instructors are advised, where appropriate and if relevant to the subject matter of the presentation, to mention a variety of different product choices so as to present a balanced view of all therapeutic options available and promote improvements in oral healthcare free from commercial bias.
Say NO to boring CE.
Want to stay in the loop about CE courses available to you for free?
Enter your email below 👇
Enter your email below 👇