Catapult Education™ Speakers Bureau
Ron Kaminer, DDS
New York, USA
- Dental Hygiene
- Dental Technology
- Restorative Dentistry
Meet Your Next Big Dental Speaker
About Dr. Kaminer
Over the years Dr. Kaminer has taught thousands of dentists worldwide about dental lasers, technology, and minimally invasive dentistry. He sits on the board of Catapult Education, is a frequent contributor to Mentor magazine, sits on the editorial board of Dental Product Shopper, and acts as a clinical consultant to numerous dental manufacturers.
While doing all of the above, Dr. Kaminer practices full-time in both his Hewlett and Oceanside NY offices, focusing on minimally invasive and digital dentistry. He is a fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, a member of the American Dental Association, a member of the Academy of Laser Dentistry, and a board member and speaker for Catapult Education's Speakers Bureau.
Honors and Achievements
Academy of General Dentistry
Academy of Laser Dentistry
Speaker Bureau Member
Dental Product Shopper
Editorial Board Member
See What's in Demand Right Now
Discover Dr. Kaminer's Latest Courses
Techno Savvy or Techno Crazy, You Be the Judge!
- Complete Diagnostics – Why a CBCT may be right for your practice
- Caries Detection Devices – Do I need them or are they a waste of money?
- Seeing Is Believing – An introduction to Smartmirror technology
- Keeping Our Patients Extra Safe – New sterilization protocols for every practice
- Speeding Things Up – Why you should invest in electric handpieces
- Dental Lasers – Separating the truth from the hype
- Scanners, Mills, and More – Should we or shouldn't we?
- Patient Communication – How a simple technology can change everything
- …Plus a whole lot more!
Lasing is Amazing!
- Minimally invasive dentistry: how and why?
- History of dental lasers
- The science of laser dentistry
- Types of lasers in dentistry today
- Applications of hard tissue lasers in everyday practice
- Applications of soft tissue lasers in everyday practice
- Supercharging the hygiene department (how your hygienist can produce like he/she never has)
- Minimally invasive periodontics
- Chemotherapuetics – Are all toothpastes and mouthwashes the same?
- Applications of dental lasers in aesthetics
- What else can I do with a laser?
- The future of laser dentistry
- Which laser is right for me?
- Calculating return of investment with dental lasers.
“The Program”: Minimally Invasive Dentistry as It Relates to All Specialties
- Cariology and the new philosophy
- Ok, operative dentistry: How can we not cover it
- Silver fluoride: Why this may be the hottest thing to hit dentistry in years
- Minimally invasive periodontics: Treat more, refer less, and achieve outstanding results
- Bone grafts that stay in place and actually work
- Cements, bonding agents, and everything else you need in the arsenal
- Tooth whitening: Introducing it for even the difficult cases
- …Plus much, much more!
21st Century Minimally Invasive Dental Hygiene: Tips and Tricks for Maximum Production
- Cariology: What they didn’t teach you in dental and hygiene school
- White spots: Predictable treatment techniques that lead to complete patient satisfaction
- The high-tech clinical exam: Products and techniques to make the visit special
- Demystifying dental radiology
- A predictable technique for apprehensive patients
- Oral cancer detection – current concepts that everyone must know
- Get patients to say YES to non-surgical periodontal treatment
- The Diode laser: The ins and outs… and why it is important to have at least one in every office
- Tooth whitening: Are all products the same? How can I achieve success 100% of the time?
A Week in The Life of a Restorative Dentist: Updates in Direct and Indirect Restorative Dentistry
- Diagnostically driven dentistry – The basics of any busy dental practice
- Direct restorative dentistry – Materials and techniques for immediate implementation.
- Indirect restorative dentistry – Current concepts in crown and bridge materials, cements, and everything in between
- Digital dentistry – Do we need a scanner in today's practice?
- Dental Lasers – Do you need them?
- Productive dental hygiene – Achieving optimal health with current techniques
- Communication skills – Getting patients to say YES!
Fill Your Podium Needs Fast
Book Dr. Kaminer for a live lecture, workshop, or virtual event today.
Say NO to boring CE.
Enter your email below 👇