Catapult Education™ Speakers Bureau
Richard Lipscomb Jr., DDS
- Dental Implants
- Restorative Dentistry
Meet Your Next Big Dental Speaker
About Dr. Lipscomb
Dr. Lipscomb is a speaker for Catapult Education's Speakers Bureau, serves on the editorial advisory board for Dental Product Shopper, and has written several articles for publications including Dental Economics, Dental Products Report, and Dental Product Shopper. Dr. Lipscomb’s unique dental experience includes both private practice and public health service in community health centers. By delivering restorative procedures in a variety of dental environments, he has spent years working with a wide range of resin materials to suit many challenging clinical situations.
Honors and Achievements
Editorial Advisory Board Member
See What's in Demand Right Now
Discover Dr. Lipscomb's Latest Courses
What to Do When Temporary Crowns and Bridges Go Wrong
Expect to be able to use these techniques the very next time you fabricate a provisional restoration, and more importantly, to be able to instruct other staff members on making the temporization procedure easier and faster.
- Review current materials and techniques for fabricating C+B Provisionals
- Learn how to make C+B Provisionals quickly
- Fabricate and correct C+B Provisionals that have gone wrong
This Crown Doesn’t Fit: What the Lab Needs to Make Flawless C+B Cases
- Learn what dental laboratories are looking for in preparation design and impressions
- Learn techniques for creating ideal crown margins
- Understand different options to manage soft tissue, which will contribute to capturing a flawless impression
- Review techniques on making digital and traditional impressions
C+B and Dentures Can Both Be Supported by Small Diameter Implants, and Here’s How
- Learn how SDI can benefit your existing denture patients
- Recognize the indications and contraindications for the use of SDI
- See the surgical procedure of placing SDI reviewing cases utilizing slides and videos
- Learn how C+B cases are fabricated upon SDI
- Learn how to use SDI to stabilize dentures
What Are One-Visit-Crowns, and How Can They Help Your Patients?
- Learn what OVC crowns are
- Review case selection: when to use the OVC and when not to use the OVC
- Learn how to place One Visit Crowns using a chairside technique
Fill Your Podium Needs Fast
Book Dr. Lipscomb for a live lecture, workshop, or virtual event today.
Say NO to boring CE.
Enter your email below 👇