This is the Age of Efficiency! In today’s general dental practice, having a proper balance in treatment mix is essential to profitability and success. Walking away with the confidence to take on more is what this course is all about. This course begins with a review of criteria essential to clinical success and stresses the importance of thoughtful case selection. By course end, the audience will be able to select appropriate cases to treat in house and more importantly know when to refer. Clinical tips, case reviews and brand suggestions will be included.
- Learn current trends in today’s general practice and the market we exist in today
- Talk common sense, “real-world” approach to treatment planning and the benefits of “Co-Diagnosis”
- Understand personality styles via the DISC model of human behavior
- Gain understanding how there is no “one-size fits all” approach to presenting treatment
- Review clinical cases for application of principles and products