Modern dentistry is ever changing with the constant introduction of new materials and techniques; this course will provide a strong foundation for the practicing dentist as well as update their knowledge in current and successful materials. The presentations are designed as clinical updates with numerous materials such as composites, adhesives, ceramics, cements and many others in a step-by-step format. The materials discussed will be shown in third party studies and clinical situations to provide practitioners with a good understanding of which products and techniques would be most useful in their practice. This fast paced course is designed to provide information that can be used the following clinic day. This presentation has had great reviews and will improve your practice.
- Incorporate appropriate adhesive and cementation protocol, specific and detailed, to the most popular restorative materials: Zirconia, E-max and others.
- Apply and use direct restoration options for conservative smile restorations.
- Understand concepts, guidelines, and techniques of tooth preparation for high strength all-ceramic restorations.
- Simplify tissue management for ideal impressions.
- Use shade selection to obtain ideal results for any restoration.
- Learn fast and simple temporization techniques.
- Increase cosmetic aspect of office with unique techniques and ideas.
- Understand options of “Scanning and Milling”.
- Use predictable tooth whitening techniques
- Plus a whole lot more!!