Sam Halabo, DMD
San Diego, CA
Sam J. Halabo DMD, Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
Dr. Sam Halabo is an accomplished international speaker, author, and product evaluator. For over 20 years he has run a state-of-the-art private practice in San Diego, CA. He is a graduate of Boston University’s Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry and he completed a General Practice Residency at the Loma Linda Veterans Hospital.
Dr. Sam Halabo is an accomplished international speaker, author, and product evaluator. For over 20 years he has run a state-of-the-art private practice in San Diego, CA. He is a graduate of Boston University’s Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry and he completed a General Practice Residency at the Loma Linda Veterans Hospital. Dr. Halabo is an adjunct faculty member at the University of California at San Diego and an Editor for ‘Inside Dentistry’ Magazine. He served as the director of dental care at the UCSD Homeless clinic in Pacific Beach, CA. He has been involved in product evaluations for both Catapult Education and Clinicians Report (CR) for many years and is proud and honored to share his knowledge and experience with those seeking to provide excellent dental care for their patients. Dr. Halabo lectures on a variety of topics with an emphasis on improving patient care and the Dentists’ enjoyment of their profession by combining technological and clinical advancements with the use of simple practice management tools.He is a member of the San Diego County Dental Society, California Dental Association, the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the Academy of Laser Dentistry and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.Dr. Halabo offers half-day, full-day and multi-day lectures, including custom courses and hands-on workshops.
Sam Halabo, DMD is an accomplished speaker available to speak at your event for half-day, full-day and multi-day lectures, including custom courses and hands-on workshops.
Dental Materials: The full Clinical Review
Modern dentistry is ever changing with the constant introduction of new materials and techniques; this course will provide a strong foundation for the practicing dentist as well as update their knowledge in current and successful materials. The presentations are designed as clinical updates with numerous materials such as composites, adhesives, ceramics, cements and many others in a step-by-step format. The materials discussed will be shown in third party studies and clinical situations to provide practitioners with a good understanding of which products and techniques would be most useful in their practice. This fast paced course is designed to provide information that can be used the following clinic day. This presentation has had great reviews and will improve your practice.
- Incorporate appropriate adhesive and cementation protocol, specific and detailed, to the most popular restorative materials: Zirconia, E-max and others.
- Apply and use direct restoration options for conservative smile restorations.
- Understand concepts, guidelines, and techniques of tooth preparation for high strength all-ceramic restorations.
- Simplify tissue management for ideal impressions.
- Use shade selection to obtain ideal results for any restoration.
- Learn fast and simple temporization techniques.
- Increase cosmetic aspect of office with unique techniques and ideas.
- Understand options of “Scanning and Milling”.
- Use predictable tooth whitening techniques
- Plus a whole lot more!!
Building Your Practice with Implants: Enhancing Diagnosis, Placement, Cementation and Marketing
This course will engage the practitioner in the many aspects of building an implant practice. Discover the numerous methods of increasing implant treatment in your office. Esthetic restorative materials and techniques will be presented and cases will be discussed from diagnosis to cementation techniques. Marketing methods will also be discussed to help further grow your implant practice.
- Treatment planning, impression techniques & cementation
- Techniques from placement to restoring implants
- Using different implant crown materials
- Implant marketing strategies
Achieving Superb Results with Every Day Direct and Indirect Procedures
Today’s dental offices require a myriad of materials and techniques; these procedures demand time and practice to allow dentists to become proficient enough to provide great patient care. New technologies have emerged that will help close the gap between early materials and the newest generation of products. This course will show evidence based data, case presentations, methods of treating various procedures, as well as standardizing and simplifying processes to ensure predictability and superb outcomes!
- Simplify routine techniques to save time and reduce overhead.
- Know what materials to use and where to use them.
- Know practical concepts to enhance your long-term outcomes whether using zirconia, e.max®, or the latest hybrid restorations.
- Identify proper surface treatments for both the tooth substrate and the ceramic bonding surface.
- Handle difficult situations such as discolored teeth, subgingival margins, tissue sculpting, isolation problems, and sclerotic dentin.
- Eliminate sensitivity and reduce polymerization shrinkage at the margins of your composites thus increasing the longevity of your restorations.
- Use the new bulk-filling technique which minimizes the technique sensitivity of the whole procedure and makes the clinical outcome more predictable.
- Achieve restorations that are strong, esthetic and bacteriostatic.
- Take home tips and skills that you can be utilized right away in your office to make your practice and life a bit easier.
Cementation and bonding for A Fast-Paced World: Simple and Predictable
Today’s fast paced dental offices require a countless number of materials and techniques. These procedures demand time and practice to allow dentists to become proficient enough to provide great patient care. During this course Dr. Halabo will show evidence based data, case presentations and simple methods of treating most cementation procedures. Make your cementation process simple and predictable and enjoy great outcomes in this step-by-step course!
- Become proficient in deciding which cements to use and when
- Use methods and materials for efficiency and great results
- See presentations of differing protocols for cementing with Zirconia or E-max
- Take home methods to make cementing simple and less time consuming
- Have updates on the latest materials in the market
Innovations in Composite Technology: Versatile, Simplistic and Cost Effective
This course will present composite and bonding systems that will help you achieve the goals of speed, esthetics and productivity. With so many dental restoratives in the market place, it has become a task understanding and managing the inventory of bonding systems and composite materials. Learn how to work efficiently and cost effectively while using versatile materials and minimal inventory. Best of all, producing great results for you and your patients!
- Produce composite fillings that are esthetic and fast
- Manage the amount of materials needed and minimize inventory
- Use materials that rate well and have solid studies backing them
- Get tips on improving the quality, speed and beauty of your daily procedure
- Use materials that can help make procedures easier and more fun in the office
Practice Growth in Any Economy
The ever changing practice of dentistry can be daunting at times-New technologies, products and materials are constantly being introduced into the market place often leaving us wondering how to continue to grow and thrive in this economy. This course will explore many of the innovative dental care concepts available today. Discussions will include practice management concepts that work and numerous profitable procedures that can be implemented immediately. There will be a focus on the dental practice as a business and the information presented will help identify ideas that will renew the practice and set you apart from others around you.
- Establish new goals and visions for their dental practices
- Put together great systems to run the office efficiently
- Use new team-building concepts
- Focus on marketing: internal, external, and online
- Use profitable procedures and materials
The Balanced Practice & Life (How to Enjoy Both)
This course provides the knowledge and structure for achieving balance in life and practice. It allows the dentist and team members to come together and enjoy their work rather than struggling to finish each day. The concepts of vision, goal setting, accountability and many others will be discussed in detail. Ideas, techniques and products will be presented for profitability and efficiency in the dental practice as well as entertaining and positive concepts for home life.
- Use daily profitable and enjoyable procedures
- Establish a new vision—Dr. and office
- Set goals: personal and professional
- Institute team work and accountability
- Try new ideas and concepts to improve their home life
Drag to resize
Dr. Halabo is one of the best speakers I have heard in a long time. The information was extremely practical- I started using some of his information Monday morning. And he kept my attention and I did not fall asleep because I did not want to miss anything.
Outstanding speaker with excellent topic
Ready to get started?
Enter your email for exciting offers from our partners, cutting-edge course offerings, and so much more.
Say NO to boring CE.
Want to stay in the loop about CE courses available to you for free?
Enter your email below 👇
Enter your email below 👇