As a dentist, personal trainer and fitness nutrition specialist, Dr. Geissberger brings a unique perspective to the subjects of caries, diet and the oral environment. Through this enlightening program, Dr. Geissberger will discuss various disease conditions that plaque the entire dental population, and identify several at risk populations. The importance of oral pH will be discussed and strategies for altering an unfavorable oral environment will be outlined. Additionally, the dental team will learn progressive strategies to help their patients achieve oral balance and curb their disease processes.
- Understand the difference between a balanced oral environment and one that is susceptible to disease
- Develop strategies which can be implemented in practice to help patients achieve oral balance
- Develop a program for caries eradication that can be easily implemented into private practice
- Develop strategies to begin to discuss the oral implications of poor eating strategies and provide some tips
- Learn which materials should be used how to properly restore dentitions plagued with the effects of erosion, abrasion, GERD and bulimia