Patients today are demanding a replacement of a tooth that can be performed in one day. Most implants are performed because a single tooth is being extracted and most of them are performed in a 3 stage approach leaving the patient without a tooth for up to 12 months. Dr. McRae has developed a technique that can deliver a one tooth replacement in the same day from simple techniques.
- What is a one stage implant—what are the pros and cons?
- Evidence base for immediate loading and a one stage approach.
- When to use a 3 stage, 2 stage and a 1 stage technique.
- How to finish implant cases in one day, both posterior and anterior.
- Screw retain or cement retained and how and when to use.
- What are the steps to communicate with the lab for ultimate success?