From Prevention to Perio to Porcelain
Doc, that tooth never hurt until you “FIXED” it. Certainly, you’ve done a restoration on an asymptomatic tooth only to create a tooth that was cold sensitive or that the patient couldn’t bite on. Have you had a patient come in carrying in their hand that crown and post you just placed a month ago? We all have.
Stress in the dental office happens when things just don’t go as well as planned. Was it the material, technique, or just the patient? Today there is a myriad of newer restorative materials and techniques with seemingly endless choices in adhesion, cements, composites, ceramics and graft materials…could this stuff be any more confusing? The key is having an arsenal that is predictable, almost universal in application, and comfortable. When do we etch, bond, cement, rinse, blow, cure, drill, sand blast...? Let’s stop the madness.
The goal of this course is to simplify every day, real practice dentistry and do it with great efficiency and predictability. This comprehensive course will cover both direct and indirect restorations with the latest regenerative materials and techniques that all practices can benefit from. We will not waste time talking about procedures dental practices seldom do, but learning to enjoy practice more with repeatable, patient pleasing success using BIOACTIVE/ REGENERATIVE dentistry in everything from perio to We will cover many topics including perio, prevention, direct and indirect CAD/CAM that can provide the most biofriendly, long lasting restorations ever. We will learn how to do it right the first time and to make the practice more enjoyable and efficient.
- Regenerative Direct Dentistry…newer regenerative/bioactive direct restorations with great contours, contacts, and comfortable aesthetics
- Regenerative cementation…the most durable indirect esthetic restorations EVER. From planning, to preparation, to placement with CAD/CAM, lithium disilicate, and zirconia…both simple and complex.
- Tooth replacement…planning for success with socket preservation, bridges, and implants
- Comprehensive aesthetics…taking biofriendly principles to the front of the mouth, every day cosmetics and the foundations for success.
- Realizing the ULTIMATE GOAL…happier patients, happier dentist.