With so many materials and techniques available, it is difficult to know which to use. Many are dependent on the skill of the dentist. We all have been burned trying new materials only to find there are problems later. Adhesives and restorative materials have evolved. Bioactive materials are the latest buzz. As our population continues to age materials must be used to help them keep their teeth.
We need to be updated to understand the latest materials and techniques. We must understand and simplify our standard care while incorporating new useful and exciting technology. No "one size fits all" material exists, so dentists must be familiar with a plethora of products. Learn how to use the newest techniques with confidence. This course is from a wet-fingered dentist for wet-fingered dentists.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- know how to select and use the latest bonding agents, composites and bioactive restorative materials
- be able to treat patients with age-appropriate materials
- recognize ways to treat patients with minimally invasive, conservative methods
- select and use the latest all-ceramic crowns
- be introduced to proportional smile design concepts which formulate smiles that fit patient's faces
Full day lecture