Science and technology are changing the way that we, as clinicians, perceive and perform dentistry. Navigating through all of the new techniques and materials can be confusing and tedious. This course is designed to help the clinician understand the new technologies available and how to incorporate them into our every day practices. In addition, we will discuss innovative direct and indirect materials that expand our treatment options. The science behind the materials will be examined, as well as multiple indications for these materials. Following this course, the clinician should better understand technology and materials that lead to predictable and consistent outcomes.
- Discuss the digital tools that your office needs for success throughout the lifecycle of the patient.
- Review the initial diagnostic examination and understand how technology plays a part in both diagnosis and treatment.
- Review the workflows of scanners, CBCT, mills, and 3D printers and see how they can improve our dentistry.
- Understand the science and usage behind the newer materials for direct and indirect clinical scenarios.
- Learn why modern-day adhesive dentistry is so predictable and feel confident in using the newer adhesives.