Periodontics for Dummies Part I
Its Time to Change
CE Quiz available after the Program Evaluation is completed
General Dentist, Dental Hygienist, Dental AssistantAudience
1 CE CreditCredits
June 18, 2017Released
June 18, 2022Expires
Watch On-Demand Now
This 60-minute video is designed for doctors, hygienists, and assistants wanting to learn how to build a recession-proof restorative hygiene practice. We all know the challenges of treating periodontal disease but truth be told, there is so much more to getting great results than scaling and planing. Add to the mix, bacteremias, biofilms, pain, suffering, and this course takes you into the many ways to expand your hygiene practice.
- Why the wheel?
- Why oxygenation?
- How to get the patient to say yes!
- Knowing the most important number in growing a hygiene practice
- Implants…they need your help and no one wants to talk about it!
- The objective of this course is to learn how to create the ideal 1-hour appointment, and to explore new alternative therapies to treat refractory periodontal patients (oh yes you have them), and far more. These therapies include implants and minimizing bacterermias, which compliment everything you are doing, along with making your patients happy.
- Course Fee: Free
- Credits: Catapult Education designates this continuing education activity for 1 credits
- Method: Self-Instructional
- Audience: General Dentist, Dental Hygienist, Dental Assistant
- AGD Subject Code: 490, 550
An Extra from PerioProtect
Meet the instructor
Lou Graham, DDS
Dr. Graham is an internationally recognized lecturer extensively involved in continuing education for dental professionals. His lectures focus on incorporating current clinical advancements through “conservative dentistry.”
He emphasizes the same concepts he practices: dental health diagnosis, treatment plans for medically compromised patients, conservative treatment, cosmetic dentistry, and customized approaches to periodontal care, implants and laser dentistry.
Dr. Graham is the founder of the Catapult Education, a continuing education company whose philosophy and programs use contemporary, interactive formats to ntegrate time-proven conservative dentistry with 21st century materials and techniques. Dr. Graham is a published author in many leading national and international dental journals.
Catapult Education, LLC is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Approved PACE Program Provider. FAGD/MAGD Credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. 6/1/16 to 5/31/20. Provider ID 306446.
Say NO to boring CE.
Want to stay in the loop about CE courses available to you for free?
Enter your email below 👇
Enter your email below 👇