Thinking Beyond the Margin
CE Quiz available after the Program Evaluation is completed
General Dentist, Dental Hygienist, Dental AssistantAudience
1 CE CreditCredits
April 11, 2018Released
April 11, 2023Expires
Watch On-Demand Now
The fundamentals of dentistry continue to change, and the workflow of digital dentistry continues to affect our offices every day. The beauty of digital scanning is multi-fold. This technology makes you a better clinical practitioner and equally important, more efficient. In this 1-hour video, Dr. Lou Graham will dive into the latest in digital scanning technology and how it impacts documentation of your patient’s dentitions. This presentation will highlight why digital scanning is so much more than just impression taking.
- Learn how to incorporate digital scanning in every new patient exam, create the value, and effectively communicate treatment plan acceptance
- Learn how time lapse imaging can be incorporated into your recall visits (yearly scanning) to monitor wear, occlusal changes, recession, and tooth movement
- Learn why this valuable technology is incorporated into our in-office dental plan
- Learn the Do’s and Don’ts of implant scanning
- Learn multi-bite imagining and how this impacts vertical changes, splint therapies, and treatment planning
- Course Fee: Free
- Credits: Catapult Education designates this continuing education activity for 1 credit
- Method: Self-Instructional
- Audience: General Dentist, Dental Hygienist, Dental Assistant
- AGD Subject Code: 250, 730, 690
Meet the instructor
Lou Graham, DDS
Dr. Graham is an internationally recognized lecturer extensively involved in continuing education for dental professionals. His lectures focus on incorporating current clinical advancements through “conservative dentistry.”
He emphasizes the same concepts he practices: dental health diagnosis, treatment plans for medically compromised patients, conservative treatment, cosmetic dentistry, and customized approaches to periodontal care, implants and laser dentistry.
Dr. Graham is the founder of the Catapult Education, a continuing education company whose philosophy and programs use contemporary, interactive formats to ntegrate time-proven conservative dentistry with 21st century materials and techniques. Dr. Graham is a published author in many leading national and international dental journals.
Catapult Education, LLC is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Approved PACE Program Provider. FAGD/MAGD Credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. 6/1/16 to 5/31/20. Provider ID 306446.