Stop Guessing and Start Seeing Why Cone Beams are Essential to General Dentistry
Diagnostically Driven Decision Making for the General Dentist
CE Quiz available after the Program Evaluation is completed
General Dentists, PeriodontistsAudience
1 CE CreditCredits
Jan 30, 2018Released
Jan 30, 2023Expires
Watch On-Demand Now
Learn why 3D CBCT imaging truly adds tremendous diagnostic values for our patients. The essential goal of every practice should be to optimize diagnostics and customize these tools to better predict the long-term outcomes for your clinical care. In this 1-hour webinar, Dr. Lou Graham will discuss how patients ultimately win because you can diagnose within your office, create the right direction of care, and streamline the process.
- Learn how CBCT imaging compliments today’s diagnostic technologies, and guides you into better decision making
- Visualize resorption issues, whether internal or external, and what your options are
- Identify failing endodontics and decide whether to retreat or remove
- Understand financial billing and how the CBCT scanner pays for itself
- Learn the field of views and radiation dosing to better target patient needs
- Course Fee: Free
- Credits: Catapult Education designates this continuing education activity for 1 credit
- Method: Self-Instructional
- Audience: General Dentists, Periodontists
- AGD Subject Code: 250
Meet the instructor
Lou Graham, DDS
Dr. Graham is an internationally recognized lecturer extensively involved in continuing education for dental professionals. His lectures focus on incorporating current clinical advancements through “conservative dentistry.”
He emphasizes the same concepts he practices: dental health diagnosis, treatment plans for medically compromised patients, conservative treatment, cosmetic dentistry, and customized approaches to periodontal care, implants and laser dentistry.
Dr. Graham is the founder of the Catapult Education, a continuing education company whose philosophy and programs use contemporary, interactive formats to integrate time-proven conservative dentistry with 21st century materials and techniques. Dr. Graham is a published author in many leading national and international dental journals.
Catapult Education, LLC is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Approved PACE Program Provider. FAGD/MAGD Credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. 6/1/16 to 5/31/20. Provider ID 306446.