It’s no secret: employees are a company’s greatest asset, especially in a dental practice! Therefore, leveraging key patient experience-moments will have huge benefits and in turn will maximize your practice profits. This course is designed to provide piles of “diamonds” on clinical techniques and treatment planning “pearls” essential to seeing long term success and financial growth. From understanding patient decision making, to the tools and select tips for getting patients to be “WOW-ed” with the overall experience, this course is designed to give a practical, “soup-to-nuts” approach to the latest clinical research, approaches to human behavior and includes special emphasis on team communication.
- Learn current trends in today’s general practice and the market we exist in today
- Talk common sense, “real-world” approach to treatment planning and the benefits of
- Understand personality styles via the DISC model of human behavior
- Gain understanding how there is no “one-size fits all” approach to presenting treatment
- Review clinical cases for application of principles and products