The headline and subheader tells us what you're offering, and the form header closes the deal. Over here you can explain why your offer is so great it's worth filling out a form for.
May 10, 2019
8 AM - 5 PM
7 CE Credits
11 World-Class Speakers - One Stage - One Day - In a World Class City
A Late-night party to follow the program where you'll make new friends, find new mentors and share your experiences with colleagues.
Topics Include: Practice Management, Technology, Adhesion, Sleep, Implants, Occlusion, Pediatrics, and Esthetics
This program is designed to help you focus your trajectory to achieve excellent clinical skills, grow your practice to top production, and remain independent.
Limited to the first 150 Participants!
8:00 – 8:30 Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30 – 8:45 Welcome and Introduction
8:45 – 9:15 Morning Presentation #1
Sam Halabo – The Total GP
Description: In an era of incredible competition and dentists seemingly on every street corner, it is important to learn to differentiate yourself from the pack. Dr. Halabo will share crucial information on how to become the total GP and thrive in any environment. Discover methods and business ideas to put into place on your next workday.
1. Learn procedures and processes that differentiate you from your competition
2. Learn how to look at your practice as a business
3. Understand how to challenge yourself and your team
Marc Geissberger – You ate what? Strategies for Nutritional counseling for the General Dentist
Description: The eating patterns of Americans have changed substantially over the last decade. Now more than ever, dentists see the oral effects of poor dietary choices. This course will outline strategies for dentists to incorporate basic nutritional counseling into their routine.
1. Learn strategies to begin to incorporate nutritional screening into general practice
2. Learn basic nutritional tips that can greatly improve overall oral and systemic health
9:45 – 10:15 Morning Presentation #3 – Part 1
Description: Joyce and Susan will reveal the secrets of diagnosis, planning, and delivery of complex aesthetic cases in a simplified cookbook manner. Missing links in your business model will be exposed. You will develop presentation skills and verbiage to instill confidence with your patients, and brand you as the go to dentist. You will leave us with the whole package necessary to catapult your practice to the top level of aesthetic dentistry.
1. Own the knowledge and technical ability to confidently perform cosmetic procedures
2. Master presentation skills and take your practice to the top 1%
10:15 – 10:45 Morning Break
10:15 – 11:15 Morning Presentation #3 Part 2
11:15 – 12:00 Morning Panel Discussion
Led By Morning Moderator Tony Tomaro
12:00 – 12:45 Lunch
12:46 – 1:00 Afternoon Welcome and Introduction
1:00 – 1:30 Afternoon Presentation #1
Ron Kaminer – Lazing is Amazing! 4 Tips On The Essentials of Diode Lasers!
Description: An integral tool in today's practice is the diode laser, yet most practices still do not commonly use one. This program will introduce you to four clinical procedures utilizing a diode laser that produces outstanding, predictable results.
1. The science of diodes: How understanding one concept will to phenomenal results
2. ROI: Diode integration for maximum profitability
3. Diodes in hygiene: Truth or Myth?
1:30 – 2:00 Afternoon Presentation #2
Carla Cohn – Pearls for your Pediatric Patients - Treating kids is easy … so long as both you and your patient are willing and able!
Description: This fast paced module will highlight three different clinical procedures that will be invaluable in your toolbox of treatment options.
1. Recognize clinical indications of different restorative materials for your pediatric patients
2. Choose restorative materials to help manage different age groups and behavior scenarios
2:00 – 2:30 Afternoon Presentation #3
Foroud Hakim – The Most Critical Things I Never Learned in Dental School
Description: By definition, any accredited dental school should, and will in fact prepare their students as a "beginner safe to enter practice". As all of us can attest, that minimal competency is a far cry from a "confident beginner primed to grow and thrive in private practice". Typical exit surveys from graduates consistently reveal that students wish they were better trained in the "business of dentistry", advanced technical diagnosis and treatment, as well as the soft skills involved in patient communication.
1. Digital analytics and communication tools that are paramount in today's competitive & service oriented environment
2. Communication soft skills that are the hallmark of the most effective practitioner
3. The cryptic layers of successful web-based marketing
4. Reconciling evidence based dentistry with profitable patient care
2:30 – 3:00 Afternoon Break
3:00 – 3:30 Afternoon Presentation #4
Chad Duplantis – The digitizing of dentistry: Are you ready to embark on the journey?
Description: Dentistry is evolving at a breathtaking pace and digital methods are rapidly replacing traditional methods to provide our patients with optimal results. From treatment planning to definitive restorations, the whole team can benefit from the technologically advanced workflows.
1. Why dentistry has become so digitized in the last decade
2. What improvements have been made that should make an office consider the investment
3. How digital dentistry has evolved to benefit the entire practice workflow and improve patient satisfaction
3:30 – 4:00 Afternoon Presentation #5
Jeff Horowitz – Introducing Your New BFF - The Role of the Body, Face and Foundation in Restorative Dentistry
Description: Participants can expect to improve their diagnostic skills through an understanding of the following concepts;
1. The role of Airway and OSA in general dentistry
2. How facial cues can be used to recognize potential pathology
3. How to recognize potential functional risks
4:00 – 4:45 Afternoon Panel Discussion
Led By Afternoon Moderator Lou Graham
4:45 – 5:00 Wrap Up and Catapult Live Announcement and Orientation
|Credits||Catapult Education, LLC designates this continuing education activity for 7 credits|
|AGD Subject Code||010, 150, 250, 430, 550, 780|